Wednesday, February 16, 2011

so in my middle school i've had an "english camp" this week. it's not real english camp, because i don't get to do fun things like food and stuff. but i've tried to at least make it interesting for them because i still think it's terrible that they have to go to classes during their vacation.

ANYWAY... we've been talking about music and music videos. today we were talking about what music videos are for and how you can usually tell what a song is about just by watching the video.
i showed them this one and asked them what it was about.


their responses:
**5 seconds of silent stares**
a few girls: "he just lays everywhere!"
one girl: "he is lazy."
another girl: "he is sad."
a boy: "because he is homeless."

haha they are precious peanuts.

on another note... i'm coming home! don't feel like writing why, but i'm super stoked! and this is the best way to go out... with the best of my favorite kids, then a week of deskwarming to look for jobs.

:)




3 comments:

Dana Marie said...

you're coming home/coming home or coming to visit again? when will you be here? I don't suppose by mid-March when I'm in Colorado with the babies?

Lauren said...

O my! Coming home? Hey, also, I got your comment and thank you! Ditto everything to you. I think about you a lot actually and even sometimes tell people about how neat I think you are.

Emilia said...

Please!?!?!?!?!? http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/110082/strongest-job-markets