Friday, July 1, 2011

...

this made me chuckle.
there's no denying that this kid is insanely talented.
i'm so confused about my feelings about this song, though. on the one hand, i can't believe how ridiculous it is that it is about unfriending someone. but on the other hand, i'm glad he's not trying to act like he's older than 14, because i'm pretty sure at 14 unfriending is, like, the ultimate diss when you break up with someone.



here's the chorus:

So it's over now we're through, so I'll unfriend you
You're the best liar I ever knew, so I will unfriend you
Because I should have known, right from the start
I'm deleting you right from my heart
Yeah it's over, my last move is to unfriend you


really?
remember when *nsync had that song "digital get-down?" just thought of that...

No comments: