Monday, August 11, 2008

pictures!

they're boring, but hey, this is what i see every day:

there's a huge bush of these in my front yard. aren't they pretty?! they're everywhere...

And these are everywhere too... I LOVE them. This is the view that I saw the other day when I was on my way to the library on campus. Basically the campus is a big square of buildings around a courtyard, and this is off of one of the second-story balconies. This picture really doesn't do it justice. I don't know if you can tell, but that line in the middle between the trees is the Sydney tower. I'm such a fan of being near the city!

I'm gonna start trying to put more pictures on here, but the internet is quite dodgy so usually they don't upload. I'll try to put some up of my campus too so you can see it in all its tiny glory :)


1 comment:

maren said...

you fully said dodgy. that's awesome.