Friday, August 22, 2008

things that being abroad has taught me so far...

-getting mail has the power to make my day *hint hint*
-not having a phone is glorious!
-not having a phone also makes life a little more difficult...
-no matter how great an accent is, being around it all the time makes it not quite so exciting.
-time flies. seriously.
-sometimes first impressions are exactly right.
-sometimes they are not.
-walking to my pigeon hole and seeing a letter makes me happy *more hinting*
-praise the Lord for public transportation.
-sometimes it would be nice to have a car.
-most of the time it's great not having a car.
-it's a lot more expensive to send stuff from australia than from the states *seriously*
-not being able to talk to your closest friends whenever you want sucks.
-but it's also a blessing in disguise.
-God is good (already knew that one... but He reaffirms that every day.)

2 comments:

maren said...

love you.

Dana Marie said...

I didn't realize it was so much more dollar bills to send things from Austrailia. this makes me less mad at you for not sending Bella a koala yet. (a real one please).