Wednesday, September 1, 2010

quality...

so... korea has a national curriculum. that means that every single school teaches from the same books and uses the same cd-roms to go with them.
sometimes they are okay. but most of the time they are like this:
**these are actual videos that i watched on the discs before i found them on youtube. this is why i'm allowed to change the curriculum around if i want to...**
this is jinho... and that is his uncle with "a long hair":


here we have ann and her dad:


and this is my personal favorite... joon's lost sock.


i hope you enjoyed these as much as i do...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

those were incredible. i actually like the sock one the least, but they all made me laugh. "good girl"

mom said...

I don't think you can top those--I wouln't chnage a thing (OMG-what do they think of us americans!)
haha

Larissa Clark said...

I love the asian harry potter with the freckles that are for sure not drawn on with eye liner...