Friday, August 27, 2010

yay!

welp... i'm finally here! i moved into my apartment last night. it's tiny but i actually still have a lot of room. and i love it! it's right in the middle of jeju-si (jeju city), which is where i was hoping to get. AND i can see the beach from my window! and my friend who has been living here for 2 years lives in the same building! whoa! i'll talk more about it later (with pictures), but i don't have internet so right now i'm in an internet cafe.
but anyway... i'm here, i'm safe, and i start work on monday!
yay!
i just can't help but feel like this is exactly where i'm supposed to be... the way everything has worked out so far just shows me that God is right here with me. He is so good!

1 comment:

maren said...

yay is right! so excited for you... and to see what else God has in store! woo-hoo! love you!