Tuesday, January 5, 2010

top 10

here are the 10 things i am most looking forward to for 2010:
10-new movies coming out. i'm a big loser for that one... i know.
9-summer in my house :)
8-my birthday (let's be real... that's every year)
7-meeting new people
6-taking piano lessons!
5-figuring out how to travel on my limited (meaning nonexistent) means
4-not knowing anything, but doing life one day at a time
3-figuring out what i'm going to do when i'm done with school... probably it's teaching overseas, but who knows really...
2-graduating!
1-seeing what plans God decides to change, and which ones actually happen :)

3 comments:

Dana Marie said...

have I mentioned lately how stoked I am that you've taken to blogging more often again? It makes my heart happy, and my heart can use some happy, so thank you! I love your lists too... I'm with you on #4 and #1. bring it on 2010!

maren said...

I love that you're blogging a lot lately. You rock my face off. And also, I love your #10... you're the best.

maren said...

Hahaa... I meant I love #1. But let's be honest, I'm with you on 10 too. And the birthday one, of course!