Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ZUMBA!

so... here's the zumba update: it was sweet! it was perfect because i am slightly obsessessed with latin dance, and that is what it's all based around. there's also some belly dancing moves and other stuff. seriously... really fun. and a great workout! i would recommend it. i don't really know what else to say about it... i can't go next week because it's my BIRTHDAY and i'm going to dinner with my family :) but i will definitely be going back after that!
right now i'm watching post grad. it's weird because i'm almost where she's at. i can't believe that i'm in my last semester of college. eek! i don't feel ready for that fact.
HA! here's a funny quote from the movie:

"I know you like the taste, but some kids just don't like having their heads licked."
praise the Lord for fun, wonderful friends, and helping me to get through the rest of school!

No comments: