Wednesday, February 3, 2010

days like this

do you ever have days that are just so randomly good? i don't mean that you are just in a good mood or really good things happen, but they are just so random that it's entertaining? today has been one of those days. nothing too horribly awesome happened, but i think this whole praising thing is making everything better :)
i was more productive than i usually am, and it was good.
and i went to a starbucks that i never go to and met a man named roland. he was nice.
and everyone there was just really cool, and it made me happy.
and last night small group was wonderful. we talked about seeking God and just living life for Him and trusting that no matter what happens, He is working, in the mundane and in the crappy and in the wonderful. He is AWESOME. truly... not in the way that word is thrown around, but in the way it is supposed to be used.
i like today.

update: even better... after writing that ^ i got 2 letters written and sealed in wax, went to sam's and got some tasty and healthy food, and spent time with dear dear friends. AND i forgot to say above that the reason i went to starbucks was to work on my tefl, and i got a unit done!
seriously... praise the Lord for today.

4 comments:

Larissa Clark said...

Yay for productivity! :)

And yay for Roland.

And I love you.

Dana Marie said...

I want to hear more about Roland.

maren said...

love days like this. and i love you. and i love that you make days like this for people without even realizing it...

Lauren said...

kailey I love your blog. I'm so glad you picked it up again. And if I have one of those letters in my mailbox when I get home I am going to freak out. And if not, then I guess it will just be business as usual.